Finding the perfect substitute for yourself to help you manage your life
That is what we do at Alter Ego Concierge     |    

Our approach is simple - we believe in relationships.
We believe that the key to a successful placement is listening to clients and candidates alike. We pay attention to your preferences so that we can learn what position will be best suited for you. Whether helping you to prepare for an interview, to following up with feedback, we believe in constant communication with our candidates. We want to help you find your dream job!

As the premiere agency for domestic staffing and concierge services, Alter Ego Concierge is pleased to represent the best candidates for the top households. In order to succeed in forming great relationships between both our clients and our candidates, Alter Ego Concierge requires our candidates to uphold certain requirements in order to join our roster. To uphold our tradition of excellence, Alter Ego Concierge requires each candidate to meet the following minimum requirements. If you meet these requirements, we would love for you to apply!

A minimum of three years of professional domestic experience in the U.S. for full-time permanent placement.
A minimum of 2-3 references from employers in your domestic service field. These references must be able to be contacted by phone. Coworker references are not sufficient.
All candidates must be proficient in verbal and written English.
You must be able to prove that you can legally work in the United States. You must be able to show one of the documents from List A or one from List B and List C.

LIST A: Documents that establish both identity and employment eligibility

U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport card.
Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551).
Foreign passport that contains a temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine-readable immigrant visa.
Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766).
In the case of a nonimmigrant alien authorized to work for a specific employer incident to status, a foreign passport with Form I-94 or Form I-94A bearing the same name as the passport and containing an endorsement of the alien's nonimmigrant status, as long as the period of endorsement has not yet expired and the proposed employment is not in conflict with any restrictions or limitations identified on the form.
Passport from the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) or the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) with Form I-94 or Form I-94A indicating nonimmigrant admission under the Compact of Free Association Between the United States and the FSM and RMI.

If you do not have any of the above, you will need one item from List B and one from List C.
LIST B: Documents that establish identity

Driver's license or ID card issued by a state or outlying possession of the Unites States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address.
ID card issued by federal, state, or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address.
School ID card with a photograph
Voter's registration card
U.S. military card or draft record
Military dependent's ID card
U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
Native American tribal document
Driver's license issued by the Canadian government authority

List C : Documents that establish employment eligibility

Social Security Account Number card other than one that specifies on the face that the issuance of the card does not authorize employment in the United States.
Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (Form FS-545).
Certification of Report of Birth issued by a state, county, municipal authority, or territory of the Unites States bearing an official seal.
Native American tribal document.
U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197).
ID Card for use of Resident Citizen in the U.S. (Form I-179).
Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security



Frequently Asked Questions
Do you check references, or are letters of recommendation suitable?

While a reference letter is a great starting point, we require the ability to speak with a minimum of 2-3 professional references.
How long does it take to find a position?
The duration of time depends on the candidate. To be the best candidate that you can be, we always recommend checking in with your placement counselor for interviewing tips and feedback post meeting a client.

Is there a fee to apply?
There is no fee to either apply for a position Alter Ego Concierge or when you are hired.

How To Apply
If you meet all of Alter Ego Concierge's eligibility requirements, we welcome you to email your resume and cover letter to and one of our placement counselors will contact you shortly.

© Alter Ego Concierge 2010. All Rights Reserved.